- Unit is effective in securing the child during radiological imaging.
- Easy rolling castors make it easy to transport unit to desired location.
- Locking floor stops are used to stabilize the unit.
- Heavy barber base allows elevation adjustments, rotates to desired position.
- Convenient foot lever is used to lock the unit in position.
- Digital friendly straps are used to secure the child.
- A musical mobile is a friendly distraction during imaging.
The Burton Bike comes in two models;
- Model ‘A’ has a straight back which is used with the wall unit.
- Model ‘B’ is with a tilt back which is used with the wall unit or with cassettes.
- A body board is also available
Finally, a child x-ray restraint
That is friendly,
safe, and effective.